Dr. Salmon's pills, spirit, drops, and balsam [microform] : Prepared and made at his house at the east-end of Pauls, next door to the Free-school, London. Published by authority
- Salmon, William, 1644-1713
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Caption title.
Imprint from Wing.
Cropped; some print show-through.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2041:34).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S425A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2676408