Richard Samble's testimony concerning Christopher Bacon, who deceased the 29th day of the 10th month 1678. Written at Falmouth in the county of Cornwall [microform].
- Samble, Richard, 1644-1680
- Uniform Title:
- Testimony concerning Christopher Bacon
- [Falmouth] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Caption title.
Imprint from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2042:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S529
View MARC record | catkey: 2676417