Prince Rupert his declaration [microform].
- Rupert, Prince, Count Palatine, 1619-1682
- Additional Titles:
- Declaratie van Prins Robert. English
- Oxford [i.e. London] : printed by Leonard Lichfield, printer to the University, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- A soldierly vindication of his troops by Prince Rupert and an attempt to shift the charge of inhumanity to his adversaries.
This edition has "RUPERT" in title and text on p. 8 begins: sonment was threatned.
Madan identifies this as a counterfeit edition printed in London.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library, Oxford.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2096:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R2290A.
Madan II, 1095.
View MARC record | catkey: 2676470