The second part of The weeks preparation for the sacrament [microform] : Consisting of soliloquies, prayers, hymns, ejaculations, thanksgiving and examination, for Sunday evening, after the celebration of the Holy Communion. As also for morning and evening on every day of the week following. Together with directions to lead an holy life
- Uniform Title:
- Week's preparation towards a worthy receiving of the Lord's Supper. Part 2.
- Additional Titles:
- Second part to The weeks preparation
Weeks devotion after receiving of the Holy Sacrament
- London : printed for John Malthus, at the Sun and Bible in the Poultrey, 1686.
- The second edition. Licens'd, Jan. 12. 1686.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 138 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates
- Additional Creators:
- Hove, Frederick Hendrick van, 1628?-1698
- Engraved frontispiece is signed: F.H. Van Houe sculp:.
Caption title on p. 1 reads: A second part to The weeks preparation: or, A weeks devotion after receiving of the Holy Sacrament.
Tightly bound with slight loss of print.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2044:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S2320C
View MARC record | catkey: 2676475