A word from the dead: or, Good counsel how to close savingly with Christ [microform] : With some short, but serious questions to ask our hearts every morning and evening, whether we walk closely with Him. And especially, rules for the strict and due observation of the Lords day
- Additional Titles:
- Word from the dead
Good counsel how to close savingly with Christ
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year, 1663.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 41 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Place of publication from Wing.
Imperfect: title page torn and stained with loss of text.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2122:08).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W3540A
View MARC record | catkey: 2676535