The scout of Cockeny [microform].
- St. Serfe, Thomas, Sir, active 1668
- [Printed at Cockenay [i.e. Edinburgh] : For the Company of Stationers at Earls-Ferry, [1661?]]
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- By Sir Thomas St. Serfe.
Imprint from colophon; actual place of publication from and date conjectured by Wing.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2046:8).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.2046:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Some reflections on Mr. Wood's sermon on St. Matthew 7.20. preached at Bideford-Meeting in Devon, Nov. 5. 1688. And not long since printed [microform] : In vindication of the Church of England from the imputations laid upon it by that author
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S6321C.
View MARC record | catkey: 2676578