A speech of Mr Iohn VVhite. Counsellor at law, made in the Commons House of Parliament concerning episcopacy [microform] : Printed by his owne copie
- White, John, 1590-1645
- Additional Titles:
- Speech of Mr John White. Counsellor at law, made in the Commons House of Parliament concerning episcopacy
Caption title on p. 1: Speech of Master John White counsellour, concerning episcopacy
- London : printed for Thomas Nicholes, and are to bee sold at his shop, at the signe of the Bible in Popes-head Alley, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 14 pages
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Related Titles:
- Proceedings. 1641
- Harvard University copy has considerable print show-through.
Reproductions of the originals in the Harvard University Library (Early English books, 1641-1700), and the Burney Collection of the British Library (Early English newspapers).
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1990. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2046:45).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.2046:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Some reflections on Mr. Wood's sermon on St. Matthew 7.20. preached at Bideford-Meeting in Devon, Nov. 5. 1688. And not long since printed [microform] : In vindication of the Church of England from the imputations laid upon it by that author
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W1773A
View MARC record | catkey: 2676628