A brief explanation of several mysteries of the Holy Mass, and of the actions of the priest celebrating [microform] : Very necessary for all Roman Catholics for the better understanding thereof. Together with certain reflections upon the Apostles Creed, touching the blessed Sacrament. And also, divers meditations and prayers both before, and after communion. By T. G. heretofore fellow of New-Colledge in Oxon, deceas'd.
- Gawen, Thomas, approximately 1610-1684
- London : printed by Nath. Thompson for the brother of the said T.G., 1686.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 189 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- With a final advertisement page.
Reproduction of the original in the New College Library, Oxford.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1992. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2126:29).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G395aA.
View MARC record | catkey: 2676724