The use of the nocturnal. Written by W.P [microform].
- W. P.
- [London] : The nocturnals and these books, are to be sold by Joseph Moxon, at his shop in Corn-hill, at the sign of Atlas, in London, 1655.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 12 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2051:26).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.2051:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The mystery of Israel's salvation, explained and applyed: or, A discourse concerning the general conversion of the Israelitish nation [microform] : Wherein is shewed, 1. That the twelve tribes shall be saved. 2. When this is to be expected. 3. Why this must be. 4. What kind of salvation the tribes of Israel shall partake of (viz.) a glorious, wonderful, spiritual, temporal salvation. Being the substance of several sermons preached By Increase Mather, M.A. Teacher of a Church in Boston in New England
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P138H.
View MARC record | catkey: 2676730