Some sensible, weighty queries, concerning some things very sweet and necessary to be experienced in the truly-Christian state [microform] : whereunto is added A postscript, containing some queries on Isa. 50. 10, 11. A scripture of deep counsel & concern to the darkned and distressed states, of some among those that fear & obey the Lord. Written by one, who hath been sorely darkned and distressed, for a long season, but at length mercifnlly [sic] enlightned & comforted by the hand which afflicted & distressed him, Isaac Penington
- Penington, Isaac, 1616-1679
- Additional Titles:
- Some sensible, vveighty queries, concerning some things very sweet, & necessary to be experienced in the truly Christian-state
- [London] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year, 1677.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Place of publication from Wing.
Caption title on p. 5 reads: Some sensible, vveighty queries, concerning some things very sweet, & necessary to be experienced in the truly Christian-state.
Imperfect; final page of text in MS.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1992. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2129:10).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.2129:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Megalopsychy, being a particular and exact account of the last XVII years of Q. Elizabeths reign, both military and civil [microform] / the first written by Sir William Monson ..., the second written by Heywood Townsend, Esq. ; wherein is a true and faithful relation ... of the English and Spanish wars, from the year 1585, to the Queens death ; with a full account of the eminent speeches and debates, &c., in the said time ; to which is added Dr. Parry's tryal in the year 1584 ; all written at the time of the actions, by persons eminently acting therein
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P1203
View MARC record | catkey: 2676802