The pens dexterity invented and taught by Jeremiah Rich, and approved by both universities. Practized by honourable persons, reverend divines, eminent lawyers, and gentlemen; and is of special use for travellers, historians, &c. Whereunto are added the terms of the law, with other discourses. The whole completed in this fifth edition, with many necessary and delightful additions [microform].
- Rich, Jeremiah, -1660?
- Additional Titles:
- Pen's dexterity completed
- London : printed for William Leach, at the Crown in Cornhil, near the Royal Echange, 1680.
- Physical Description:
- 52 pages : illustrations (portrait)
- Running title reads: The pen's dexterity completed.
Reproduction of the original in the University of London Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1992. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2132:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R1349
View MARC record | catkey: 2676880