Robert the III King of Scotland, his answer to a summonds sent by Henry the IV. of England, to do homage for the crown of Scotland [microform].
- Edinburgh : [publisher not identified], printed in the year, M. DCC. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Steel, G.
- In verse., Sometimes attributed to G. Steel (cf. Wing)., and Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2098:19).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S5377.
View MARC record | catkey: 2676904