The Christian life, from its beginning to its consummation in glory [microform] : together, with the several means and instruments of Christianity conducing thereunto; with directions for private devotion, and forms of prayer fitted to the several states of Christians. By John Scott, rector of St. Peter Poor, London
- Scott, John, 1639-1695
- Additional Titles:
- Of the Christian life
- London : printed by M. Clark, for Walter Kettilby at the Bishops-Head in S. Pauls Church-yard, 1683.
- The second edition corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 30 unnumbered pages, 436 pages
- With five preliminary contents leaves.
Caption title on p. 1 and running title verso reads: Of the Christian life.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1992. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2133:14).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S2044.
View MARC record | catkey: 2676957