These few lines are to all such as have an hand in persecuting the innocent people of God (called Quakers) for the exercise of their pure conscience towards God, whom Christ Jesus the Light hath redeemed ... [microform].
- Smith, Mary, prisoner at Middlewich
- Additional Titles:
- Here is another warning which was given forth some years before
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [Printed in the year 1667]
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Title taken from first lines of text.
Signed at end: Mary Smith.
Place of publication conjectured by Wing; publication date from colophon.
"Here is another warning which was given forth some years before, .." has caption title on p. 6, and is signed and dated: Mary Smith. From the Ouse-bridge prison the 9. day of the 7. moneth 1659.
Reproduction of the original in the Friends House Library, London.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1992. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2135:8).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S4130.
View MARC record | catkey: 2676973