A journey to Scotland [microform] : giving a character of that country, the people and their manners. By an English gentleman. With a letter from an officer there, and a poem on the same subject
- Ward, Edward, 1667-1731
- Additional Titles:
- Character of Scotland
- London : [publisher not identified], printed in the year M DC XC IX. 
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Cleveland, John, 1613-1658
- Related Titles:
- Rebel Scot
- "English gentleman" = Edward Ward; attribution from Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Caption title on p. 3: A character of Scotland.
Poem on pp. 14-16 has caption title: "The rebel Scot"; copy cataloged has MS. attribution on p. 14: "By Cleaveland" [i.e. John Cleveland, 17th century poet].
Copy has stained title page and considerable print show-through.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2102:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W743.
View MARC record | catkey: 2677034