The Christians pattern, or A divine treatise of the imitation of Christ. Written originally in Latin, by Thomas of Kempis, above 200. years since. Faithfully Englished. And printed in a large character for the benefit of the aged [microform].
- Uniform Title:
- Imitatio Christi. English
- Additional Titles:
- Christians pattern and Divine treatise of the imitation of Christ
- London : printed by Richard Wellington, at the sign of the Lute in St. Pauls Church-Yard, 1695.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 326 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas, à Kempis, 1380-1471 and Worthington, John, 1618-1671
- A translation, by John Worthington, of: Imitatio Christi., The traditional attribution to Thomas à Kempis is disputed., With added engraved title page dated 1677, and four preliminary contents leaves., and Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1992. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2137:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T944A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2677045