The saints great duty [microform] : in time of the dangerous afflictions, persecutions, and oppressions, they may meet with in the troublesome and tempestuous sea of this world, either by spiritual or temporal enemies. Preached in a farewel-sermon by Mr. George Thorne, of Weymouth in Dorset-shire. From Psal. 37. 34. Wait on the Lord, and keep his way. Published by a friend
- Thorne, George, of Weymouth
- Additional Titles:
- Saints duty in time of danger
- London : [publisher not identified], printed in the year 1664.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 61 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Running title reads: The saints duty in time of danger. and Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1992. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2138:6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T1057B
View MARC record | catkey: 2677059