Epistola Medio-Saxonica, or, Middlesex first letter to His Excellency, the Lord General Cromwell [microform] : together with the petition concerning tythes and copy-holds of inheritance, presented to the supremam authority, the Parliament of England. Wherein the tortious and illegal usurpation of tythes, contrary to Magna Charta, is discovered; blemished dignity of copy-holders revived, and how lords of manors have formerly incroached upon their liberties, by imposing arbitrary fines and multiplying of heriots. Whereunto is annexed two additionall cases concerning the unreasonable exactions of fines and heriots, contrary to law in these latter times. Published for the satisfaction and vindication of the people of England, from all decimall oppression and lordly tyranny
- Additional Titles:
- Epistola Medio Saxonica and Middlesex first letter to His Excellency, the Lord General Cromwell
- London : printed by J.B. for William Larnar, at the Blackmore, near Fleet-Bridge, 1653.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Wingfield, Augustus and England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- Attributed by Wing to Augustus Wingfield., Copy has some print fade., and Reproduction of the original in the Exeter College Library, Oxford University.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2104:01).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W3027A.
View MARC record | catkey: 2677205