Wonderful news from Wales: or, A true narrative of an old woman [microform] : living near Lanselin in Denbyshire; whose memory serves her truly and perfectly to relate what she hath seen and done one hundred and thirty years ago. Having now the full number of her teeth; the most of them were lost when she was three score years and ten. She is also remembred by some of ninety years old, to be taller than she is by 17 or 18 inches; with several other circumstances of her life, which shews her to be the wonder of our age. Licensed August 9. 1677
- Additional Titles:
- Wonderful news from Wales, True narrative of an old woman, and Strange news from Wales
- London : printed for C.L., Anno Dom. 1677.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2104:15).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.2104:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Epistola Medio-Saxonica, or, Middlesex first letter to His Excellency, the Lord General Cromwell [microform] : together with the petition concerning tythes and copy-holds of inheritance, presented to the supremam authority, the Parliament of England. Wherein the tortious and illegal usurpation of tythes, contrary to Magna Charta, is discovered; blemished dignity of copy-holders revived, and how lords of manors have formerly incroached upon their liberties, by imposing arbitrary fines and multiplying of heriots. Whereunto is annexed two additionall cases concerning the unreasonable exactions of fines and heriots, contrary to law in these latter times. Published for the satisfaction and vindication of the people of England, from all decimall oppression and lordly tyranny
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W3369B
View MARC record | catkey: 2677243