Letter town / by Darren Farrell
- Farrell, Darren
- New York : Orchard Books, an imprint of Scholastic, 2018.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Bus Driver B travels through the town where the alphabet lives, loading his bus with passengers from A to Z, including a masked R and Detective D.
- English language—Alphabet—Juvenile fiction
- Picture puzzles—Juvenile literature
- Bus drivers—Juvenile fiction
- City and town life—Juvenile fiction
- Alphabet—Juvenile fiction
- Alphabet books
- Picture books for children
- Bus drivers—Fiction
- City and town life—Fiction
- JUVENILE FICTION—Concepts—Alphabet
- JUVENILE FICTION—Business, Careers, Occupations
- JUVENILE FICTION—Humorous Stories
- Bus drivers
- City and town life
- Picture puzzles
- 9781338121070 (hardback)
- "A seek-and-find alphabet adventure"--Cover.
View MARC record | catkey: 26772677