The state of Christendom: giving a perfect and exact discovery of many political intrigues and secret mysteries of state practised in most of the courts of Europe [microform] : With an account of their several claims, interests, and pretensions. Written above forty years since by the renowned Sir Henry Wotton, knight, whereby the reader may easily perceive how far the present state of Christendom differs from its former
- Wotton, Henry, Sir, 1568-1639
- Additional Titles:
- State of Christendom, State of Christendome, Supplement to the history of the state of Christendom, and Svpplement to the history of the state of Christendom
- London : printed, and are to be sold by Peter Parker at the Leg and Star over against the Royal Exchange in Cornhill, 1679.
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 262 pages, 4 unnumbered pages, 32 pages
- With an index and table of contents for both the main text and the supplement.
The supplement has separate pagination but continuous register.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2105:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W3655B
View MARC record | catkey: 2677277