The life and death of our late most incomparable and heroique prince, Henry Prince of Wales [microform] : A prince (for valour and vertue) fit to be imitated in succeeding times. Written by Sir Charles Cornvvallis knight, treasurer of his Highnesse houshold
- Cornwallis, Charles, Sir, -1629
- Additional Titles:
- Caption and running title: Life and death of Henry Prince of Wales
- London : printed by Iohn Dawson for Nathanael Butter, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 106 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates
- With an engraved frontispiece portrait of Henry, Prince of Wales.
Dedication signed: N.B. (i.e. Nathaniel Butter).
Copy tightly bound with some loss of text; print show-through.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2167:05).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C6330
View MARC record | catkey: 2677369