Migrant anxieties : Italian cinema in a transnational frame / Áine O'Healy
- O'Healy, Áine
- Additional Titles:
- Italian cinema in a transnational frame
- Bloomington, Indiana : Indiana University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 255 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- New directions in national cinemas
- Introduction -- After 1989: projecting the Balkans -- Traffic from the east: gender, labor, and biopolitics -- African immigration in the 1990s -- Migration, masculinity, and Italy's new urban geographies -- Imagining an expanded Mediterranean borderscape -- Living with difference: from noir to melodrama -- Afterword: accented and transnational filmmaking in Italy.
- 9780253037176 (cl ; alk. paper)
0253037174 (cl ; alk. paper)
9780253037183 (pb ; alk. paper)
0253037182 (pb ; alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Filmography: pages 229-232.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 233-248) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 26773879