State of Indiana : base map / compiled, edited, and published by the Geological Survey
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Title in upper and lower right margins: Indiana
- Reston, Virginia : Interior--Geological Survey, 1974.
- Edition of 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 46 x 30 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,000,000. 1 in. equals approximately 16 miles ; Lambert conformal conic projection, standard parallels 33° and 45° (W 88°07ʹ--W 84°45ʹ/N 41°45ʹ--N 37°46ʹ).
- Shows counties, towns, railroads, drainage, and built-up areas. Does not show roads., "Compiled in 1970.", "1927 North American datum.", "Source data: U.S. Dept. of the Interior--Geological Survey topographic maps ; U.S. Dept. of the Army--Corps of Engineers topographic maps.", and Includes "Population key."
View MARC record | catkey: 26774133