The priests ignorance, and contray-vvalkings to the Scriptures: or the practice of the Apostles [microform] : who were the true ministers of Jesus Christ; together with thirty seven errours of the priests, discovered
- R. F. (Richard Farnworth), -1666
- Additional Titles:
- Priests ignorance, and contrary walkings to the Scriptures
- London : printed for Giles Calvert, and are to be sold at his shop, at the Black-spread-Eagle, neer the west end of Pauls, 1656.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- By Richard Farnworth, cf. Smith.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2186:05).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) F492A
Smith, J. Catalogue of Friends' Books I, p. 590
View MARC record | catkey: 2677428