Department of Justice civil antitrust practice and procedure manual
- Additional Titles:
- Civil antitrust practice and procedure manual
DOJ civil antitrust practice and procedure manual
- [Chicago, Illinois] : American Bar Association, 2018-
[Place of distribution not identified] : [LexisNexis], -
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Justice. Antitrust Division
American Bar Association. Section of Antitrust Law
- This DOJ civil antitrust practice and procedure manual is a comprehensive guide to the process and procedures governing antitrust enforcement and policymaking by the Antitrust Division of the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Related Titles:
- LEXIS (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- Database includes most recent edition only.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 26774286