How to write a business plan / Mike P. McKeever
- McKeever, Mike P.
- Berkeley, California : Nolo, 2019.
- Copyright Date:
- Fourteenth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 332 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Why and how to write a business plan -- Do you really want to own a business? -- Choosing the right business -- Potential sources of money to start or expand your small business -- Your résume and financial statement -- Your profit and loss forecast -- Your cash flow forecast and capital spending plan -- Write your marketing and personnel plans -- Editing and finalizing your business plan -- Selling your business plan -- After you open : Keeping on the path to success -- Good resources for small businesses -- Business plans for nonprofits -- Appendixes A. Business plan for a small service business -- B. Business plan for a manufacturing business -- C. Business plan for project development -- D. How to use the downloadable forms on the Nolo website.
- "You need a sound business plan to start a business or raise money to expand an existing one. For over 30 years, How to Write a Business Plan has helped fledgling entrepreneurs--from small service businesses and retailers to large manufacturing firms--write winning plans and get needed financing. This bestselling book contains clear step-by-step instructions and forms to put together a convincing business plan with realistic financial projections, effective marketing strategies, and overall business goals."--Page  of cover.
- 9781413325454 paperback
- Includes index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Robert W. Scott University Libraries Fund in Support of Honor's Education ; 2018
View MARC record | catkey: 26774600