Good newes from Colonel Hollis his regiment [microform] : declaring the proceedings of the voluntiers that set forth with him from London, in an overthrow given to the Cavaliers, and putting them into flight neer Vxbridge. Also a relation of great store of ammunition found under a hay-mow in Salisbury-Court in London, and brought into Guild-Hall, Aug. 19 likewise the true copie of a letter sent from Leicestershire by M. Burton, a messenger belonging to the Parliament-House, to a gentleman in London. Wherein is declared how three wain-load of ammunition was taken from the Cavaliers, and sent to Coventry, as it was intended to have been sent from Leicester to Warwick. H. Elsynge, cler. Parl. d. Com
- [Place of publication not identified] : Printed for Io. Iohnson, August 20. 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Burton, William, active 1642
- At end of text: Ordered to be forthwith published & printed, H. Elsynge, cler. Parl. d. com., Includes unsigned text and a letter by William Burton., and Reproduction of the original in the Guildhall Library, London.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2187:04).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G1055
View MARC record | catkey: 2677475