An ansvver to a popish pamphlet [microform] : called the touch-stone of the reformed gospell. made speciallie out of themselves. By William Guild, D.D. and preacher of Gods word
- Guild, William, 1586-1657
- Additional Titles:
- Answer to a popish pamphlet
Answere to the Touch-stone
- Aberdene : Printed by Iames Brown, 1656.
- Physical Description:
- 18 unnumbered pages, 294, 294-342, pages 334 pages, 8 unnumbered pages
- Text and register continuous despite pagination.
With a table of cited authors (and corresponding page numbers), and an errata leaf at end of text.
In answer to: Heigham, John. The Touch-stone of the reformed gospel; work formerly attributed to Matthew Kellison.
Reproduction of the original in the Aberdeen University Library, Aberdeen.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2187:07).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G2202
View MARC record | catkey: 2677483