Quaestiones tres, in novissimorum comitiorum vesperiis Oxon. discussæ [microform] : An pædobaptismus sit licitus? Aff. Christus, in quem baptizamur, sit Deus? Aft. Hæretici, qua, hæretici, sint ultimo supplicio damnandi? Neg. Resp. H. Savage SS.T.D. Coll. Ball. Quibus præsigitur epistola as lectorem de ratione hujus earundem editionis
- H. S. (Henry Savage), 1604?-1672
- Oxoniæ : Typis L. Lichfield Academiæ Typographi, Anno Dom. 1653.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 9, 12-24 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- With a final errata leaf., Text and register are continuous despite pagination., Some copies include "an inserted letter of recommendation from bp. Brian Duppa, March 28, 1653. .. the strange and poorly printed insertion of Duppa's letter can only be found in some copies, and its absence does not imply an imperfection." -- cf. Madan., and Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1992. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2153:2)).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) S761A and Madan III, 2233
View MARC record | catkey: 2677493