The Comparative Study of Religious Experience in Taiwan
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
[University Park, Pennsylvania] : The Association of Religion Data Archives, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Association of Religion Data Archives
- Files available for download: Completely labeled SPSS file (.sav) -- Completely labeled Stata file -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages up to 10 responses -- Codebook with variable descriptions only -- Fixed field ASCII file. Readme file with variable locations -- Use with Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet programs.
- The Comparative Study of Religious Experience in Taiwan was conducted by the Graduate Institute of Religious Studies at National Chengchi University in Taipei, Taiwan, under Yen-zen Tsai. It was funded by the Taiwan National Science Council. The survey includes questions about experiencing extraordinary powers, experiences initiating a new understanding of life, dreams, mysterious feelings and visions, conception and behavior, ideas and beliefs, and personal details. Further information can be obtained from the Survey Research Data Archive.
- Funding Information:
- Funded by National Science Council.
- All Rights Reserved. The ARDA is free to all users and requires no registration to use.
View MARC record | catkey: 26775097