Digital resilience : is your company ready for the next cyber threat? / Ray A. Rothrock ; foreword by Richard A. Clarke
- Rothrock, Ray A.
- New York : AMACOM, American Management Association, 
- Physical Description:
- ix, 246 pages ; 24 cm
- Intensively Networked; Why Resilience Is the Only Rational Cybersecurity Choice -- Hard to Break Resilience---A Winning Strategy in a Losing War -- The Nature of Networks; Knowledge ---The First Step Toward Digital Resilience -- Digitally Bound; Getting the C-Suite and Board Up to Speed on Digital Resilience -- Portrait and Landscape; Achieving Resilience in Our Fragile Digital Environment -- The Measure of Resilience; Assessing and Improving Your Digital Resilience -- Resilient Response; Making Resilience a Whole-Business, Whole-Nation, Whole-World Issue -- Achieving Digital Resilience A Top-Down Guide.
- Cybercrime is on the rise -- and businesses large and small are at risk. For management, the question is not if you will be targeted, but when. Are you prepared? Is your enterprise actively monitoring networks? Is it taking steps to enable continued operation during an incident? Do you have a recovery plan ready? Digital Resilience lays bare the tactics used by hackers, vulnerabilities lurking in networks, and strategies not just for surviving attacks, but thriving even while under assault. Fascinating and highly readable, it helps business leaders: Understand the threats they face " Assess the resilience of your networks against attacks " Identify and address weaknesses " Respond to exploits swiftly and effectively. Don't let your company be the next grim headline. Deploy the resilience-building strategies you need to prevail -- no matter what strikes.
- 9780814439241 (hardcover ; alk. paper) and 0814439241
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 26775105