A guide to the devout Christian [microform] : In three parts. The first containing meditations and prayers affixed to the days of the week; together with many occasional prayers for particular persons. The second for more persons than one, or a whole family, for every day of the week; together with many occasional prayers. The third containing a discourse of the nature and necessity of the Holy Sacrament; together with meditations thereon, prayers and directions for the worthy receiving thereof. By John Inett, M.A. chanter of the Cathedral Church of Lincoln
- Inett, John, 1647-1717
- London : printed by J. Rawlins, for M. Wotton at the Three Daggers in Fleetstreet, and J. Lawson in the Bale at Lincoln, 1688.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 72, 75-132 pages, 8 unnumbered pages, 133-332 pages, 8 unnumbered pages
- With an initial imprimatur leaf signed Jo. Battely and dated April 23. 1687.
With errata at foot of p. .
Text and register continuous despite pagination.
"A guide to the devout Christian" parts 2 and 3, each have a separate title page dated 1687.
With a table of contents for each part at end of text.
Reproduction of the original in the Lambeth Palace Library, Lodon.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1993. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2187:19).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) I157B
View MARC record | catkey: 2677514