Emotional banking : fixing culture, leveraging FinTech, and transforming retail banks into brands / Duena Blomstrom
- Blomstrom, Duena
- Additional Titles:
- Fixing culture, leveraging FinTech, and transforming retail banks into brands
- Cham, Switzerland : Palgrave Macmillan, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- ix, 159 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Part I. Banks Today : 1. The Relationship Between Financial Services and Technology -- 2. FinTech--Trends, Players, Challengers, and Bubbles -- 3. Products vs. Money Moments -- 4. Let's Get Real--Anecdotes from FinTech Titans Experiencing Banking Products -- Part II. Emotional Banking : 5. What Is Emotional Banking -- 6. EX--Perspective on Modern Digital Banking -- 7. Banks and Brands -- 8. Changing Culture to Build a Brand -- Part III. The Methods : 9. The "Build a Voice" Program" -- 10. Everyone's a Designer -- 11. The Intrapreneur Warrior's Guide -- 12. The "Keep it Real" Program -- Conclusion -- Index.
- "Banking is under threat. Despite access to fast-paced technology known as FinTech, an antiquated business model and internal organizational paralysis do not allow for the creation of a truly beloved brand and are stifling change. To survive and thrive when their competition is catching up, banks must understand the principles behind 'emotional banking' - a cultural change concept that brings the consumer to the center of rethinking banking products and delivery. This book starts with a history of the space then moves into an overview of what FinTech is. After discussing the state of banking today including stories from the biggest names in the industry, the concept of emotional banking and brand are introduced as an answer to the problems outlined above. It concludes with examples of best practices and a hands-on approach on how to change the inertia, become a brand and make customers fall in love with their bank."--front flap
- 3319756524 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 26775243