The gospel of hip hop : first instrument / presented by KRS-One for the Temple of Hip Hop
- KRS-One (Musician)
- Brooklyn, NY : PowerHouse Books : I Am Hip Hop, 2009.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 832 pages ; 23 cm
- The Gospel of Hip Hop is a philosophical work of KRS ONE. Set in the format of a self-help book, this work is a spiritual manual of the Hip Hop Kulture that combines classic philosophy with faith and practical knowledge. KRS ONE details the development of the culture and the ways in which we, as "Hiphoppas," can and should preserve its future.
- Since 1980
- African American youth—Intellectual life
- African Americans—Intellectual life
- African American youth—Religious life
- African Americans—Religious life
- African American youth—Social conditions
- African Americans—Social conditions
- Intellectual life
- Social conditions
- United States—Intellectual life
- United States—Social conditions—1980-
- United States
- 9781576874974 (hardcover)
View MARC record | catkey: 26775582