His Majesties gracious declaration to all his loving subjects for liberty of conscience [microform] : James R. It having pleased almighty God not only to bring us to the imperial crown of these kingdoms through the greatest difficulties, ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1685-1688 : James II)
- Dublin : Re-printed by Andr. Crook and Sam. Helsham assigns of Benjamin Tooke, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, and are to be sold by Andrew Crook at His Majesties printing-house on Ormonde-Key, and by Samuel Helsham at the Colledge-Arms in Castle-Street, 1687.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Crook, Andrew, -1732
Helsham, Samuel, -1689
Tooke, Benjamin, -1716
- Reproduction of original in: National Library of Ireland.
Title from caption and opening lines of text.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2012. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3076:34).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English short title catalogue, R227113
Steele, II, 975
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed. 1994), J187
View MARC record | catkey: 26775684