The Duke of Norfolks order about the habit the ladies are to be in that attend the Queen at her coronation [microform] : His Majesty having been pleas'd to command the attendance of the peeresses of England, upon the Queen Consort at her coronation : and it being for the honour of so great a solemnity, that they all have the same habit, with distinctions of the ranks of those that wear them : I have, by His Majesties command order'd a particular direction to be printed, whereby every one may know in what manner they ought to appear
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Earl Marshal
- Dublin : Printed by Andrew Crook and Samuel Helsham, and are to be sold at Samuel Helsham's at the Colledg-Arms in Castle-Street, 1685.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Crook, Andrew, -1732, Helsham, Samuel, -1689, and Norfolk, Henry Howard, Duke of, 1655-1701
- Caption title.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed., 1994).
Reproduction of original in: University of Liverpool.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2012. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3078:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English short title catalogue, R181032
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed. 1994), N1232A
View MARC record | catkey: 26775712