Reasons why Sir John Stawell humbly prays, that the persons guilty of the breach of his articles, may be (as to him) expected out of the Act of Oblivion [microform].
- Stawell, John, Sir, 1599-1662
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1660?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Caption title., Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed., 1994)., and Reproduction of original in: Worcester College (University of Oxford). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2012. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3082:16).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English short title catalogue, R200383 and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed. 1994), S5348B
View MARC record | catkey: 26775803