A declaration of the counties of Kent and Essex [microform] : in pursuance of their petitions concerning the Kings Majesty : the further proceedings of the petitioners of the county of Surrey, and newes from Kingston : with a letter from Burry, concerning seven hundred of the townes-men taking up armes to defend themselves, and their declaration thereupon
- London : Printed for R. VVilliamson, MDCXLVII [1647, i.e. 1648]
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Williamson, Robert, active 1642-1649
- Royalists—Great Britain—Early works to 1800
- Essex (England)—History—17th century
- Essex (England)—Militia—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—History—Civil War, 1642-1649
- Great Britain—Politics and government—1642-1649
- Great Britain—Social conditions—Early works to 1800
- Kent (England)—History—17th century
- Kent (England)—Militia—Early works to 1800
- Dates given according to Lady Day dating. and Reproduction of original in: Guildhall Library (London, England).
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2014. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3090:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English short title catalogue, R175921 and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed. 1994), D657A
View MARC record | catkey: 26775876