Carolo-logie: or, Great Britains great glory, in his Sacred Majesty Charles the Second, by the grace of God, King of England, Scotland, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith [microform] : delivered in a speech at the solemn proclaiming our said Royal Soveraign before some thousands of people at Lillshil in the county of Salop, on the anniversary day of His Majesties nativity, and by happy providence the same day His Majesty was magnificently received into London / by Jo. F. M.A. and minister of the same place
- Fisher, John (Minister of Lillshil)
- Additional Titles:
- Great Britains great glory, in his Sacred Majesty Charles the Second, by the grace of God, King of England, Scotland, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith
- London : Printed for Nath. Webb, at the Royal Oak in St. Pauls Church-yard, near the little north door, 166
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 10 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Webb, Nathaniel, -1665
- Reproduction of original in: Durham University Library. and The final numeral of the imprint date is obscured on the t.p. "1662" in ms. below it.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2014. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3092:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English short title catalogue, R177070 and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed. 1994), F1008A
View MARC record | catkey: 26775920