The gentleman's jockey, and approved farrier [microform] : instructing in the natures, causes, and cures of all diseases incident to horses : with an exact and easie method of breeding, buying, dieting, and otherwise ordering all sorts of horses, as well for common and ordinary use, as the heats and course / with divers other curiosities collected by the long practice, experience, and pains of J.H., Esq., Matthew Hodson, Mr. Holled , Mr. Willis, Mr. Robinson, Mr. Holden, Thomas Empson, Mr. Roper, Mr. Medcalf, and N. Shaw
- Halfpenny, John, active 1671
- London : Printed for H.T. and O.B. and sold by Timothy Goodwin at the Maiden-head against St. Dunstan's Church in Fleet-Street, 1687.
- The eighth edition with additions.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 271 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Blagrave, Obadiah, active 1669-1691
Goodwin, Timothy, -1720
- Ms. notes on end papers and tipped in.
Reproduction of original in: Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2014. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3092:20).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English short title catalogue, R177719
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed. 1994), H283H
View MARC record | catkey: 26775938