The horrors and terrors of the hour of death and day of judgment that seize upon all impenitent and unbelieving sinners [microform] : with some holy directions to die well and also the great danger of a long-delayed and death-bed repentance : to all which are addedsundry examples of God's dreadful judgements against violent breakers of his holy commandments. / by Mr. John Hayward
- Hayward, John, active 1690
- London : Printed for Robert Gifford, and are to be sold at his shop in Old Bedlam, without Bishops-Gate, 1693.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 109 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Gifford, Robert, active 1689-1721
- Reproduction of original in: Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2014. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3093:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English short title catalogue, R177926
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed. 1994), H1231C
View MARC record | catkey: 26775942