Those moderate spirits, or Mild and pleasant cordial waters [microform] : free from all burning and hurtfull qualities, great preservers of strength and chearfulness, and by which the aged, weak, and sickly, both men, women, and children have been (and are dayly) very much supported, and divers past hope recovered
- Additional Titles:
- Mild and pleasant cordial waters
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1662?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed., 1994). and Reproduction of original in: Worcester College (University of Oxford) Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2014. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3096:16).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English short title catalogue, R233886 and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed. 1994), T1072B
View MARC record | catkey: 26776025