A proclamacyon [microform] : sett furthe by the Lorde Iustice and Counsell at Dublyn the 16. of Auguste, the yere of Our Lorde God 1564. and in the sixt yeare of the reigne of Our Most Drade Soueraigne Lady Queene Elizabeth
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1558-1603 : Elizabeth I)
- Imprynted at Dublyn : By Humfrey Powell, The 16. of August, 1564.
- Physical Description:
- 2 sheets (versos blank)
- Additional Creators:
- Elizabeth I, Queen of England, 1533-1603
- Outlawry of rebels. 16 Aug. 1564.--Cf. Steele.
Reproduction of original in: Great Britain. Public Record Office.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2015. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 2458:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 14139
English short title catalogue, S93229
View MARC record | catkey: 26776168