The tryal and conviction of Mary Butler, alias Strickland [microform] : at Justice-Hall in the Old-Baily, in London, on the 12th day of October, 1699. For counterfeiting a bond of 40000 l. as the bond of Sir Robert Clayton, kt. and alderman of London
- London : printed by F.C. in the Old-Baily, 1700.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 28 pages
- Errata on A1v., Stained., and Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1992. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2158:5)).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.2158:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Directions for a godly life [microform] : especially for communicating at the Lords table. Intended first for private use; now published for the good of those who desire the safety of their own souls, and shall be pleased to make use thereof. By Henry Tozer Mr. of Arts, and fellow of Exeter Colledge in Oxford
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) T2162
View MARC record | catkey: 2677620