Titles of honor [microform] : By the late famous and learned antiquary John Selden of the Inner Temple, Esquire
- Selden, John, 1584-1654
- London : printed by E. Tyler, and R. Holt, for Thomas Bassett, and are to be sold at the George, near Saint Dunstan's Church in Fleetstreet, M DC LXXII. 
- The third edition carefully corrected. With additions and amendments by the author.
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages, 756 pages : illustrations, portrait (metalcuts)
- Additional Creators:
- White, Robert, 1645-1703
- Portrait of the author signed by R: White sculpsit.
With six preliminary contents leaves.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1992. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2134:1)).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) S2440B
View MARC record | catkey: 2677657