Predictions of the sudden and total destruction of the Turkish empire, and religion of Mahomet [microform] : according to the opinions of the Lord Tycho Brahe of Denmark, and many others of the best astronomers of this later age; collected and humbly dedicated to all Christendom by a lover of Christianity
- Lover of Christianity
- [London] : [printed; and sold by Walter Davis in Amen-Corner], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1991. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2053:25).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.2053:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The arrainment of Christendom [microform] : containing a revelation of the rys, growth & fulnes of the great whôr, man of sin or mistery of iniquity, with the comsumtion, ruin & utter destruction of the dragon's, beast's & fals profet's power, with the waters on which the whôr sits, & the sea out of which the beast arôs in Christendom. ... Being the trumpet of the Lord sounded forth which giveth a most sûr & certain sound to Leopold the present Roman Emperor, & to the present Pop of Rôm, ... I John, the servant of the most hy God, ... being a prisoner, (with my companions in travel) at a plâs caled Great Gomara, on a certain ysland in Hungaria, ... The living, eternal, & pur power of God moved in me, & revealed unto me that I should wryt
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) P3210
View MARC record | catkey: 2677660