Blade runner 2049 / music by Hans Zimmer & Benjamin Wallfisch
- Disc 1. 2049 -- Sapper's tree -- Flight to LAPD -- Summer wind / Hans Bradtke, Heinz Meier + John H. Mercer (Frank Sinatra) (originally released 1966) -- Rain -- Wallace -- Memory -- Mesa -- Orphanage -- Furnace -- Someone lived this -- Joi.
Disc 2. Pilot -- Suspicious minds / Mark James (Elvis Presley) (originally released 1969) -- Can't help falling in love / Luigi Creatore, Hugo E. Peretti + George David Weiss (Elvis Presley & the Jordanaires) (originally released 1961) -- One for my baby (and one more for the road) / Harold Arlen, John H. Mercer (Frank Sinatra) (previously released 1998) -- Hijack -- That's why we believe -- Her eyes were green -- Sea wall -- All the best memories are hers -- Tears in the rain / Evanghelos Papathanassiou -- Blade runner -- Almost human / Lauren Daigle [and four others] (Lauren Daigle).
- Related Titles:
- Music for motion picture (work): Blade runner 2049 (Motion picture)
- Sound Characteristics:
- digital optical
- Digital File Characteristics:
- audio file
- "Original motion picture soundtrack"--Container.
Title from disc label.
Includes some previously released selections.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Soundtrack album produced by Michael Hooges, Ashley Culp & Kayla Morrison.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Various performers.
View MARC record | catkey: 26777234