Dental Digital Photography [electronic resource] : From Dental Clinical Photography to Digital Smile Design / edited by Feng Liu
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- XXXVII, 318 pages 1,153 illustrations, 1,131 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Liu, Feng and SpringerLink (Online service)
- The history and background of dental digital photography -- The fundamental theory of photography -- Photographic equipment of dental digital photography -- Basic applications of dental digital photography -- Concept and methods of dental digital photography -- A variety of dental photography Standards -- Clinical photography and operation -- Post-processing methods of the images -- Cosmetic dental treatment based on digital photography.
- This book provides comprehensive and updated knowledge about dental digital photography. The first part of this book focuses on the fundamental theory of photography, how to select photographic equipment and the basic applications of digital photography in various aspect in dentistry. It is not only helpful to get more clearly understanding of the concept and methods of dental digital photography, but also instructive for dentist to apply photography during their daily treatment. The second part of the book summaries the different category of digital images. It describes the post-processing methods of the images and the "digital smile design(DSD)" basic process, which highlight the instructive aspects for clinical work. In the Chapter named 'cosmetic dental treatment based on digital photography', comprehensive cosmetic cases are provided; Appendix contains a variety of dental photography standards.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 26777377