A warning for bad wives: or The manner of the burning of Sarah Elston [microform] : Who was burnt to death a stake on Kennington. Common neer Southwark, on Wednesday the 24th of April 1678. For murdering her husband Thomas Elston, the 25th of September last. and likewise the execution and confession of John Masters, and Gabriel Dean his man; who were executed for robbing on the highway. Together with their behaviour, last vvords, and confession at the place of execution. With allowance. Ro. L'Estrange
- Additional Titles:
- Warning for bad wives and Manner of the burning of Sarah Elston
- London : printed for D.M., 1678.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Heavy print show-through. and Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1992. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. 35mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2161:6)).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.2161:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in To the King, upon His Majesties happy return· [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) W918A
View MARC record | catkey: 2677767